21.7.08

First Day of Classes!

So my schedule of classes looks like this so far:



The classes are divided into lectures and tutorials. I've only gone to my politics classes today because the anthro class is Tuesday through Thursday. I guess we sign up for tutorials later on, because I've only gotten one so far. But they start either next week or the week after anyway.

It was cold today. The classes aren't too different. The biggest one was around 60 or so students, which was interesting because the professor said 140 students had registered into it at the beginning of the year.

I got a doughnut today from one of the food places on campus. SO GOOD.

----------------
Now playing: Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Have you set your phone/watch to 24 hr. time yet? -Mom-

Anonymous said...

all political science classes? .. those are the classes I avoid. haha! . Have fun!
-mary