1.8.08

Words you likely don't know...

It has been brought to my attention that I use vocabulary people are not used to. Therefore this is a pinned post that will explain everything I will ever say that someone does not understand. And slang. Because slang is fun.

res- residence hall
Jammie- big blue buses that run to campus every fifteen minutes from the res and other locations
flat- apartment
oh my word- hilarious expression people here say all the time
chode- do I really need to explain this?
just now- expression of time; roughly equivalent to any word regarding time that you can think of

to be updated at a later date...

Updates:

tut- tutorial, kinda like having a discussion based class in addition to lectures

----------------
Now playing: George Michael - Freeek! '04
via FoxyTunes

No comments: