16.8.08

Work-week!

Sup sup guys

It's been almost a week since my last post.
It's Saturday and I woke up at 11h30 even though I was up at 7h30 but decided to go to bed. I must put a sign above my bed that reads "YOU WILL REGRET NOT GETTING UP NOW". Because I always do. Now it's late and I still have a ton of stuff to do.

So what's new....

I got a replacement phone. I keep forgetting to take it with me when I go to class though. Weird.

I went out to Thai on Wednesday with Dawn and Sally, then on Thursday went to all you can eat pizza with a huge group of people. The place is fantastic.

I rearranged my entire room later that night instead of doing work. It was nice.

Then yesterday I woke up rather late, went to my tut, then came back and worked on my paper because the computer labs were either full or closed. Very frustrating. Then I stopped getting work done and Dawn was bored so she came over and we got Sally and made pancakes with dark chocolate. SO GOOD. Then we watched Planet Earth.
We have the most exciting Friday nights.

So I have more homework to do this week and Robben Island is Sunday. Rugby is today, but I skipped out on it b/c I have stuff to do.....like post......:( I should go do work. Later guys.

----------------
Now playing: Lisa Stansfield - When Are You Coming Back?
via FoxyTunes

No comments: