6.12.08

I'm counting down to the 9th

Uh oh, went to Spar today! I've been craving pasta, so I got enough food to last me four more days.
Last night was the one year anniversary party of 33 South, and I didn't feel like socializing so I sat in my (empty) room and listened to a Harry Potter audiobook and drew patterns on a notepad. I felt distinctly like my mom and Lizzy rolled into one. Including the anti-social behavior. ;_D

When I woke up (at 1am b/c of party noise) my throat hurt, but since I don't own pajamas I didn't want to get up and get water and go through the hassle of putting on clothes. I woke up again at 3:50 and dozed on and off for another hour or so while one of the guests (belligerent drunk) demanded his car keys after the owners of the hostel had locked them away. It was more amusing than annoying because by then I'd gotten at least six hours of sleep and had trouble staying in bed until 8am, when the entire house woke up ( a good two hours after they usually did ).

The rest of my day was boring enough, but I finished the audiobook, bought some more books (I know, I'm ridiculous) and got some good, cheap (R33!) red wine for dinner. Now I'm going to go make it.
One more day down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...the only part of your description that includes me would be the doodling on paper, but I do it while talking on the phone. The anti social part would be you alone..party pooper!