16.7.08

The Flat


This is after I went to the R5 store and got an additional power strip. It's shitty.


This is the inside of the res. It's nighttime, as you can see. The thing at the bottom is actually just the roof of the parking garage.


This is the hallway. Notice the double lock. The upper one is the same key as the one that unlocks the outer door. Hence, we have our own locks as well.


Messy! I need to clean.


This is my SA cell phone.


This is the Rand. Pretty, eh?


This is the bathroom with the tub.


This is the one with the shower (it's behind the door).


The outer door. The big thing in the kitchen is the water heater. The ugly face attached to it is Angelina Jolie.


The kitchen. Very basic.


And very messy.


People pictures to come!

------
मुआहहः थिस ऑटो ट्रांसलेटर इस रेअल्ली कूल, मन। सिल्ली लिवेजौर्नल
बेत यू कैन'टी रीड थिस!
ही ही ही
लेट'स सेट उप अ कोन्वेर्सशन फॉर नेक्स्ट वीक, प्लेस
ये
----------------
Now playing: Genesis - Follow You, Follow Me
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Sarah, I can't emagine how you must feel. I can't believe you are in another country all by yourself! That would drive me insane. I was going insane just with my brothers. uh. Well this prob. isn't helping. :)
-- Mary