16.7.08

Then he killed the crocodile...

I've been having weird dreams ever since I got here.

First night: Creepy alien person staring at me

Second night: (I apologize in advance for any emotional distress revealing this may cause) I woke up crying because I had dreamed that Carrie had died but my main thought was, oh, now I have reason to get a tattoo. Also had to do with driving on the wrong side of the street.

Third night: Definitely had some kind of Peter Pan dream that probably had to do with peanut butter and I know there was a van in there somewhere and we were in a parking lot and there was also a thief....but then there was a waterfall with a little cavern and there was a crocodile and we killed it with a knife after scaring away the bad guys so they'd never come back....and it was a gymnastics building parking lot.....

All in all it was a VERY strange dream.

Since then I've just been waking up at 7 or 8am every morning, which is strange enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry... i died? wtf?

DegenerateElite said...

That's what I thought the moment I woke up.

It was very strange and disturbing.