18.7.08

I am such a geek

I registered for classes today, got my ID card, password for the school system, and found out where my classes are. All in all a pretty successful day.

5 - 12:00 to 12:45 - South African Political Thought and Traditions - four lectures, one double period tutorial per week
6 - 14:00 to 14:45 - Third World Politics - three lectures, one tutorial per week
7 - 15:00 to 15:45 - Urban Politics and Administration - three lectures, one tutorial per week
8 - 16:00 to 17:00 - Anthropology of Power and Wealth - three lectures, one tutorial per week

At 13:00 is Meridian, which is essentially lunch.

Each week is called a lecture series. The tutorials are essentially supplements to class (but required) where they split up the class into smaller groups of about 20.

They overrode the class limit on Third World Politics and I'm so excited that I get to take it now.

I can't wait for Monday.

----
Whatever Senele is playing loudly while Smiley does the dishes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got into the course you wanted...do you like politics?
love Mom

Unknown said...

What's with the "jammie frustration"?

DegenerateElite said...

I meant to write something else originally...then forgot.

Yeah, most people tend to like their majors. :_D